Ensure you are covered if the worst should happen


Whether you own a single buy-to-let or a portfolio of investment properties, you will want to ensure that you are covered if the worst should happen. To have this peace of mind, you will require a landlord insurance policy. This will differ entirely from your common household product. It is vital that this policy is tailored towards your needs with appropriate cover.

The policy can be tailored to your preference with a number of optional extras including terrorism, legal expenses and accidental damage so that all bases are covered. If it’s a portfolio approach that you would prefer for your convenience and efficiency, we can source a single product for all properties.

Depending on your circumstances, we also have insurers who are willing to extend your residential home policy, to cover these additional investments, providing wider cover and benefits than that of a typical policy meaning all your insurance is handled in one place, with one renewal date.

Your life is busy and we therefore want to make it easier to arrange your insurance. At SPF, we have a team of brokers with extensive knowledge in the property owners’ market who have access to a panel of insurers catering for a range of needs.

home interior

Whatever your enquiry, we will endeavour to be of assistance to you. Please feel free to call us or complete our enquiry form below.


What our clients say